Joy is newly retired and loves spending time her current charge, 17-month-old Golden retriever Jasper. They regularly attend local community events and Joy enjoys watching Jasper learn about the world around him.
Joy’s pet dog Molly Grace has served as a great role model for Jasper; she has helped teach her younger “brother” about appropriate house manners and social skills.
Despite being an almost-lifelong puppy raiser, Joy still learns from each of her pups – and the puppy-raising experience continues to be tremendously rewarding.
Fast Facts about Joy:
- Lives in Ontario, New York
- Enjoys walking the dogs, hiking, gardening, and reading
- Loves the summer weather because it allows her to be outdoors
- Favorite candy is peanut M&Ms
Fast Facts about Jasper:
- Library is his favorite place to visit
- Loves to chew on appropriate things
- Favorite toy to play is his Big Wubba
- Loves sleeping on cool hardwood floors