Host a Fundraiser
Raise funds for BluePath
Thank you for your interest in hosting a fundraising event to benefit BluePath Service Dogs! We are grateful for every dollar raised in support of our mission.
Please review the rules and regulations below. If you have any questions, reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before proceeding with any special event or promotion, please complete the form below. A member of the BluePath team will contact you shortly.
- The BluePath logo and brand guidelines will be made available upon approval of your plans. The logo may not be used in any way other than that specified in your proposal and it must be used in accordance with the brand guidelines.
- BluePath must approve all printed materials, including press releases, advertisements, web sites, posters, brochures, flyers, etc. prior to printing and distribution.
- We safeguard our supporters’ information. Therefore, we cannot provide you with mailing lists or the names of individuals to invite to your event.
- BluePath will not solicit prizes or sponsors for your event.
- Contributions to BluePath are tax deductible less the value of goods and services received. Items sold at the event are not tax-deductible. If someone supporting your event contributes more than $250, please contact us so we can prepare an appropriate acknowledgement.
- BluePath cannot guarantee media coverage (television, radio, or print).
- BluePath is not responsible for providing liability insurance for the event. Event organizers shall indemnify and hold harmless BluePath from liabilities, losses, and expenses arising from the event or promotion.
- BluePath cannot serve as the fiscal agent for the event. In addition, event organizers must comply with all local and state laws and purchase any necessary permits and licenses.
- BluePath cannot guarantee staffing at the event. Requests for assistance at the event should be made at the time of the proposal.
- Proceeds should be presented to BluePath within thirty days of the event’s conclusion.