BluePath will host our 2nd Annual Walkathon on Saturday, May 19th from 10am – 2pm at FDR State Park in Yorktown Heights, NY. Join us on the path and unlock life’s potential for families touched by autism.
- Register to participate. Visit https://www.crowdrise.com/BluePathWalkathon2018. Click register, then tickets and follow the prompts. Note that each registration comes with a (totally awesome) BluePath Walkathon tee shirt. Once you click “complete registration,” move to step two, below.
- Help us raise funds for autism service dogs! Select “I Want A Fundraising Page” and choose to join a team, create a team or fundraise as an individual.
- Once you’ve set up your Crowdrise page, it’s time to spread the message. Click here for tips on gathering support. Have friends or family who would prefer to donate via check? No worries! Checks should be made out to BluePath Service Dogs and sent to 8 Country Club Rd. Hopewell Junction, NY 12533. Please note the team name and individual you are supporting on the memo line so we can add the contribution to your Crowdrise total.
- Take note of this year’s fundraising incentives… We have a plethora of BluePath goodies for our top fundraisers – as well as some surprises along the way!
- Questions? Any sort of confusion? Reach out to us anytime – we appreciate your support and we’re here to help! Erica.Stanzione@bluepathservicedogs.org.
The Neva and Howard Goldstein Family Charitable Fund, G.S. Bounce, Hudson Valley Men\’s Adult Baseball League, NexGuard / Heartguard, Quinn Law Firm, Peekskill Rotary Club, State Farm – Ken Lemenze, Volz Auto
Animal Specialty Center, Au Pair in America, City of Rye Police Association, Hudson Financial Group – Deborah Becker, Hudson Highlands Veterinary Medical Group, Kolmar Americas Inc., Middletown Veterinary Hospital, Taconic Route 202 24 Hour Veterinary Center, The Westchester Bank
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Reserve your spot now and maximize the partnership potential – contact Erica Stanzione at email@example.com for more info.